Miss O

Go down

Miss O

Post by Admin on Mon May 19, 2008 6:40 pm

WASHINGTON (AFP) - Democratic White House front-runner Barack Obama on Monday told political foes to "lay off my wife" amid signs she could be a target for Republicans in a general election campaign.

The Illinois senator spoke out following the airing of a campaign ad by the Tennessee Republican Party, which used a remark Michelle Obama made earlier this year to question her patriotism.

"If they think that they're going to try to make Michelle an issue in this campaign, they should be careful, because that I find unacceptable, the notion that you start attacking my wife or my family," Obama told ABC television.

"These folks should lay off my wife."

Obama said his wife was the most honest person he knew, and "loves this country," and described the the ad as "low class."

The campaign ad, posted on YouTube, repeatedly featured a remark by Michelle Obama that "for the first time in my adult life, I am proud of my country."

It juxtaposes her comment with video of Americans from various states, relating why they are "proud" of the United States.

Michelle Obama said in the interview that she believed Americans would not be diverted by the kind of campaign tactics featured in the ad.

"We're trusting that the American voters are ready to talk about the issues and not talking about the things that have nothing to do with making people's lives better," she said.

Source Yahoo.com Here.

So let's get this straight, Michele O can shoot her mouth off campaigning for Obama, but you can't criticize what she says while doing it???
Admin
VIP
VIP

Number of posts : 116
Registration date : 2007-12-15

Swamp-Ass
Swamp-Ass Master:
40/50  (40/50)

http://swamp-ass.com

Back to top Go down